- 7012 Best Friend Rd, Atlanta, GA 30340, USA
- Employees can work remotely
GF Health Products, Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a leading manufacturer and distributor of capital goods in the medical equipment marketplace. GF’s internationally known brands include Hausted®, Lumex®, and Everest & Jennings®.
We are searching for an innovative individual who will assist in managing a broad line of superior quality health care products by implementing objectives to increase the sales and market share of the company. This individual must be able to hit the ground running.
Accountabilities in this Role:
· Source the products or work with internal manufacturing teams to produce the products
· Identify product trends
· Develop product and marketing strategy
· Create marketing tools and sales training for the products
· Product planning/forecasting
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
· 5 years work experience in Product Management or a related field, or a combination of education and experience
· Excellent interpersonal/communication/problem solving skills (both verbal and written)
· Organized and efficient multi-tasker with excellent time management skills
· Mechanical aptitude is very helpful
· Comprehensive benefit package
· 401(k) with company match
On premises gym
· Vacation and personal days
· Company holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender identity or expression, age, religion, intellectual disability, mental disability, physical disability, including but not limited to blindness, unless it is shown that such disability prevents performance of the work involved, medical condition, handicap, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partnership status, parental status, military status, veteran or military discharge status, source of income or housing status or any other status protected by applicable law.
GF Health Products, Inc. is a drug free workplace