- Irvine, CA
Tek Headquarters, Inc. (TEKHQS) is a unique company where we encourage you to be passionate about your career. We want your experience to be nothing short of amazing. We want to foster your skills and talents into positive energy each and every day of your life.
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations. You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality assurance and monitor production key performance measures
- Recruit, train, supervise and assist with human resource functions
Deliver consistently high levels of customer service to all customers, business owners, and other stakeholders.
Develop, modify, and enforce policies, procedures, and forms consistent with established corporate standards.
Ensure safety of all workers by complying with OSHA standards and industry best practices.
Identify process improvements and opportunities for growth.
Quickly create rapport with representatives on new accounts.
Grow the use of services within existing accounts
Maintain records of executed contracts and ensure clients are billed accurately.
Identify and respond to service issues quickly and professionally.
Ensure that the company meets or exceeds contractual obligations.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight knowledge
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, and metrics
- Basic informational technology skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.