Senior Product Manager - Outdoor LED
- 1975 Noble Rd, East Cleveland, OH 44112, USA
Current enhances commercial, industrial, city and specialty applications with advanced lighting and intelligent controls. Working with our partners, we deliver the best possible outcomes for our customers.
See why Current is always on at www.gecurrent.com.
At Current, we live and work by our Values:
- Bold in Action – We are always promoting the growth and development of our business, our products, and one another; embracing change and looking to the future.
- Outcome Driven- We are always clear on our goals, removing obstacles and charting the path to make it happen
- Doing Right – We never compromise the integrity of our actions to ensure healthy, fulfilling lives at work and in our communities
The North America Product Management responsibility focuses on LED Outdoor Commercial Products including Roadway Cobra Heads, Decorative Post Tops, Floods, High Mast, and Poles with primary ownership of NA Pole, with support to be given to EMEA, AS, LA commercial teams. This role is responsible for strategic planning and implementation across product life cycle from new product introduction to product obsolescence. Includes formulation and implementation of short-term and long term multi-generational product development plans with training and technical support to commercial and marketing teams. This position leads and directs cross functional teams from commercial, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain and financial functions.
- Business, BS or Eng. Degree. MBA is a plus
- 3+ Years of Product Management Experience
- Requires high energy, assertiveness, and self-motivated individual to work in a fast-paced technical and business environment with limited direction.
- Requires strong communication skills and cross functional breadth to provide strong leadership and direction to product teams.
- Strong analytical and statistical data-driven skills. Must be able to develop and present new product business cases, cost/benefit analysis, economic modeling, and resourcing plans.
- Strong planning, problem solving, and analytical skills with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Able to articulate a value proposition to a customer.
- Previous Experience in LED Outdoor products Industry
- Business and Product Operations Experience
- Previous Experience in LED Fixture Industry
- Experience in the Utility, DOT or ESCO industry a plus but not necessary.
- Individual must be a self-starter, creative and strategic thinker who has a passion for products, customers, and marketing.
- Working knowledge of SAP
GE Current, a Daintree Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.