- Indianapolis, IN, USA
Closure Systems International, Inc. (CSI) is a global leader in plastic closure design, manufacturing and high speed capping equipment/application systems. Approximately 75+ billion closures are produced annually in CSI's 15+ manufacturing sites, strategically located in 10+ countries throughout the globe.
CSI integrates innovative closure technology, high-performance equipment and expert technical services and training support to help customers all over the world maximize their profits. These integrated closure and capping solutions deliver a total system of unsurpassed customer value and reliability.
This position contributes to company’s success with support to its global Treasury and Tax operations by ensuring an efficient treasury and tax function. The Treasury and Tax Analyst will support areas of Treasury and Tax Operations. This includes assisting with daily cash reporting, cash forecasting, maintaining intercompany financial transaction documentation, property tax records, annual report filings, and general Treasury and Tax support. This position reports to the Global Cash Manager with a dotted line to Tax Sr. Manager; under direction of Vice President Treasury and Tax.
- Support daily cash reporting and cash forecasting
- Back up daily bank transactions; Wires, ACH
- Assist with ensuring bank covenants are met; minimum liquidity, working capital
- Maintain intercompany financial transaction records; amortization sch, interest rate resets
- Support evaluation of new banking products and services
- Maintain property tax records; manage filings, assessments, valuation appeals, tax bills, payments
- Maintain cash tax schedules and documentation; domestic and global operations
- Assist with income tax remittances; quarterly, annual
- Assist with collecting Federal and State Tax information for annual filings
- Coordinate filing of Annual Reports in registered states beginning in 2021
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and supporting documentation
- Respond to inquiries from other departments or external parties
- Maintain Transfer Pricing documentation
- Assist with indirect tax projects as needed
- Adhere to and support audits of all DOA, SOX, and corporate controllers’ manual
- Maintain desk procedures and necessary documentation
Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
5+ years work experience in treasury/cash management or banking field preferred
Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Closure Systems International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.