Senior IT Analyst – Oracle EBS Financials
- Richmond, VA, USA
Closure Systems International, Inc. (CSI) is a global leader in plastic closure design, manufacturing and high speed capping equipment/application systems. Approximately 75+ billion closures are produced annually in CSI's 15+ manufacturing sites, strategically located in 10+ countries throughout the globe.
CSI integrates innovative closure technology, high-performance equipment and expert technical services and training support to help customers all over the world maximize their profits. These integrated closure and capping solutions deliver a total system of unsurpassed customer value and reliability.
This position is a Senior IT Analyst for Oracle EBS Financials. This position is responsible for implementing and supporting the design and development of application solutions and enhancements to EBS processes and other bolt-on solutions as required. This role also includes providing coverage for end user support and escalating and resolving urgent issues. Successful candidate must have familiarity in basic order-to-cash and procure-to-pay functional areas and solid understanding of financial areas.
The successful candidate will have a current in-depth understanding of the role that technology plays in business and a thorough understanding of financial, manufacturing and supply chain concepts. The position requires a general knowledge in the integration across all functional EBS modules and strong knowledge in the financial modules.
DESCRIPTION OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be accountable for delivery and support of global EBS finance solutions including fixed assets, project accounting, trade management and other related areas
- Ensure that all activities within the area of responsibility adhere strictly to Standard Operating Procedures and audit compliance requirements
- Work seamlessly within a team setting and display best practices in interpersonal communications and conflict resolution
- Understand, and be able to execute the fundamentals of change management
- Execute best practice project management techniques
- Lead multiple concurrent projects
- Lead gap analysis as needed and develop solutions to close gaps
- Lead and participate in collaborative efforts with Process Owners to arrive at sound solution designs
- Lead Business Process Owners through the process of reviewing, evaluating and implementing new functionality including software upgrades and patch testing
- Proactively drive both data and process commonality and improvements through better use of Oracle
- BA/BS degree preferred in Information Technology / Computer Science or related field such as Finance/Accounting
- 5+ years of work experience with Oracle EBS 12.1 or higher
- 5+ years supporting financial systems and end users
- Experience with Oracle Support including working service requests and escalating issues as needed
- Effective in a matrix organization, results driven
- Effective at working independently and as part of a team
- Effective at working with team members and users in other countries whose first language might not be English
- Knowledgeable on SOX and internal audit controls and effective at maintaining an audit compliant environment
- Working knowledge of basic SQL and ability to use ad hoc query tools, e.g., TOAD, SQL Plus, to troubleshoot issues
- Strong working knowledge of data, process dependencies and integration points within Oracle
- Understanding of relational database structures
- Word, PowerPoint, and Projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic presentation skills
- Complex problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to think logically
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers
- Strong analytical skills as well as organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent and complex assignments, and complete deliverables on a timely basis as called for by project timelines
- Ability to analyze processes, identify improvement opportunities, and design changes
- Ability to rapidly adapt to and embrace change
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Closure Systems International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.