Vision Camera Technician
- Crawfordsville, IN 47933, USA
Located just 30 minutes West of Brownsburg, IN, Closure Systems International, Inc. (CSI) is a global leader in plastic and aluminum closure design, manufacturing and high speed capping equipment / application systems. Approximately 90+ billion closures are produced annually in CSI's 25+ manufacturing sites, strategically located in 20+ countries throughout the globe.
CSI integrates innovative closure technology, high-performance equipment and expert technical services and training support to help customers all over the world maximize their profits. These integrated closure and capping solutions deliver a total system of unsurpassed customer value and reliability.
Primary responsibilities will be the set up and maintenance of the Inspection Cameras around the manufacturing plant.
1. Perform and document all beginning of shift Camera Audits
2. Perform and document all Camera Set Ups for changeovers
3. Perform maintenance of inspection system during Scheduled PM, such as cleaning lenses, cables are in good condition, cables and components are routed properly, etc.
4. Maintain and repair inspection systems when needed
5. Replace camera filters according to replacement schedule
6. Must be Quality trained
7. Must know and understand all camera system components
8. Must be able to troubleshoot and correct camera performance issues
9. Maintain Camera Audit sheets, i.e. Audit sheets at machine, filling of completed audit sheets and audit sheets are correct in Control Documents
10. Work closely with Quality department in Corrective Actions and problem solving when inspection systems are concerned
High school diploma or equivalent required; computer literate; mechanical aptitude; prioritization skills; self-motivated; good time and task management skills; dependable; good attendance is critical; quality orientated – will be trained on internal quality processes and must be able to pass internal quality testing (Concordance test); knowledge of camera systems is a plus; video and vision inspection knowledge is a plus.
Closure Systems International, Inc. may require satisfactory completion of certain job based assessments which candidates would be required to successfully complete in order to qualify for the position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Closure Systems International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.