Cell Tech - C crew
- Crawfordsville, IN 47933, USA
Closure Systems International, Inc. (CSI) is a global leader in plastic and aluminum closure design, manufacturing and high speed capping equipment / application systems. Approximately 90+ billion closures are produced annually in CSI's 25+ manufacturing sites, strategically located in 20+ countries throughout the globe.
CSI integrates innovative closure technology, high-performance equipment and expert technical services and training support to help customers all over the world maximize their profits. These integrated closure and capping solutions deliver a total system of unsurpassed customer value and reliability.
- Maintain and drive good 5S practices.
- Consult the Help Chain with quality issues.
- Perform daily housekeeping duties.
- Maintain materials and supplies for work area.
- Communicate with Material Handlers in your area at shift change.
- Be able to perform all other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Follow all procedures and SOP’s concerning the loading and unloading of product from Production.
- Work in such a manner as to prevent safety incidents and if asked, to participate in investigations of safety incidents.
- Responsible for minimizing waste and preventing product mix ups.
- Follow all procedures concerning the tagging and placement of product.
- Stretch Wrap and stack all products in the warehouse in the correct manner and without damage.
- Perform duties in an efficient manner without damage to company equipment and furnishings.
- Housekeeping- Keep work area clean.
- Attention to detail is a critical factor in successful performance of this job.
- Understanding and general knowledge of the production process.
- Position requires the certification to operate mobile equipment such as the electric walkie and lift assist
- The incumbent helps provide a safe work place by assisting in developing, promoting and following practices which prevent injury and meet legal safety requirements.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must lead by example in all areas: procedures, policies, motivation, and attitude in our ever-changing environment
- Must be able to transfer that knowledge to others.
- Must be aware of and address issues regarding safety and housekeeping.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.