- Crawfordsville, IN 47933, USA
Closure Systems International, Inc. (CSI) is a global leader in plastic and aluminum closure design, manufacturing and high speed capping equipment / application systems. Approximately 90+ billion closures are produced annually in CSI's 25+ manufacturing sites, strategically located in 20+ countries throughout the globe.
CSI integrates innovative closure technology, high-performance equipment and expert technical services and training support to help customers all over the world maximize their profits. These integrated closure and capping solutions deliver a total system of unsurpassed customer value and reliability.
This position will drive daily maintenance of the plant and coordinate maintenance projects. Additional responsibilities include:
- Direct members from the Maintenance Team in projects or repairs.
- Develop equipment knowledge, and understand criticality to Plant Operations. (i.e. Compressed
Air, Chillers, HVAC, Material Delivery from Silos to Equipment, Power Distribution)
- Review OEM specifications, and also process specifications for PM development and implementation.
- Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis on equipment downtime for PM development.
- Identify critical spare parts for equipment.
- Use CMMS for asset management, such as PM’s, Spare Parts, Work Instructions.
- Plan and Coordinate daily activities regarding general building maintenance.
- Lead capital improvement projects
- Planning and Coordinating work with outside vendors or contractors.
- Drive Safety Policy Compliance with CSI employees, and Outside employees.
- Drive overall Plant Cleanliness at the 8 foot and above level
- Using corporate Procurement system to generate purchase requisitions.
- Ability to respond when needed as a resource to resolve an Emergency Downtime situation.
- Direct team of 2-3 employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology or related field and 3+ years of related experience or comparable experience with progressively expanding responsibilities plastics
processing experience preferred.
- Demonstrates a broad working knowledge of discipline-specific principles. May have detailed knowledge in a specific area.
- Knowledge and experience in Root Cause Analysis
- Experience in technical and experimental procedures, and methods required.
- Must be able to apply analytical thinking and basic problem solving in completing assignments.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Closure Systems International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.