- Valley Road, Birkirkara, Malta
GCS Recruitment was established in 2018. Based on extensive years in Management and Recruitment, GCS Recruitment Malta can assist you to find the opportunity that you’re looking for or help you sustain your growth in business by finding excellent and suitable candidates for the opportunities you’re offering! Recruiting both from professional workers; from an administrator up to CEO level and also skilled workers.
We are able to offer quick and cost effective company recruitment services to various entities at very high quality levels.
Our three main values are Loyalty, Consistency, and Quality. Being loyal to your clients and candidates is a key point in recruitment. On the other hand, offering a fantastic quality of opportunities to our candidates while helping our clients to find those candidates that truly stand out. This quality comes from our recruitment process which we take very seriously from day one of the processes to the last day. Our success is based on our consistency with our everyday decisions
Do you have a passion for software development?
Then we would like to hear from you!
GCS Recruitment is searching for a Software Engineer to work with one of the leading software companies in Malta.
· Providing strategic technical input and technical solution designs
· Developing and unit-testing solutions that have solid technical architecture and software engineering rigour
· Liaising with the customer, account management, business development and services teams
· Contributing and developing the company’s current products according to technical roadmaps
· Contributing to implementing innovative technologies for greater efficiencies and improved quality
· Providing analysis, debugging and troubleshooting of third level support calls
· Delivering optimised code with excellent performance attributes
· In possession of a degree in Computer Science (MQF Level 6 or above) or similar is considered a strong asset
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar position would be ideal
· Other experience with cross-platform mobile application development frameworks such as Xamarin or UWP and use of the Microsoft Azure stack will be given preference
· Professional, self-motivated with a proactive attitude
· Good communication skills; both written and verbal
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
· Great analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work well within a team
· Willing to work off-site at clients
- Work with a renowned firm
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great working environment