- Ciudad de México, México, Ciudad de México, Ciudad de México, México
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Tecnología, Diseño y Productos Digitales
We are a wealth & asset management and private banking organization with 35 years of experience, innovative digital investment, and saving products. Our mission is to enable meaningful lives through smart finance solutions.
“We are reinventing how people create and grow their wealth, by changing the way people save, invest, and manage their investments.”
About the Team
We are a young community with innovate ideas and solutions. A team of creatives, collectives, owners, and dreamers, and of course, we know how to have fun! We believe the best idea wins and are always looking to bring it to life.
Responsible for the availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning of GBM services.
In a typical week you will
- Administration, maintenance and optimization of databases.
- Configuration and maintenance of database groups.
- Configuration and maintenance of DRP solutions with automatic failover
- Analysis and reporting of database performance.
- Execution of tests and improvements in queries prior to release in production.
- Migration of databases to the cloud
- Bachelors degree as a computer engineer or equal experience
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and 2016 (LogShipping and AlwaysOn).
- Disposition to self-taught learning
- Agile thinking
- More than 5 years of experience in enterprise database administration.
- Proven experience in database group configuration, maintenance and optimization.
- Proven experience in configuring and maintaining DRP solutions with automatic failover.
- Experience in managing databases with thousands of stored procedures.
- Experience in managing hundreds of databases.
- Competitive salary & compensation package
- Long term assignment hired directly by GBM
- 100% payroll scheme
- Home Office scheme
- Training & growth approach for your career
- Sponsored AWS certifications & training Budget for each employee
- Free Snacks & coffee at the office
Vida en GBM: https://gbmdigital.wistia.com/medias/jtly2fhfc6