- Ciudad de México, México, Ciudad de México, Ciudad de México, México
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Tecnología, Diseño y Productos Digitales
We are a wealth & asset management and private banking organization with 35 years of experience in innovative digital investment and saving products. Our mission is to enable meaningful lives through smart finance solutions.
“We are reinventing how people create and grow their wealth, by changing the way people save, invest, and manage their investments.”
About the Team
We are a young community with innovate ideas and solutions. A team of creatives, collectives, owners, and dreamers, and of course, we know how to have fun! We believe the best idea wins and are always looking to bring it to life.
The general benefit expected from having a scrum master on a team is providing a self-organizing team with ongoing access to someone who has used agile, and scrum in particular in another setting and can help the team figure out the best way to apply it in their situation.
Another expected benefit is that the scrum master is someone that can address distractions, disruptions, and obstacles so that the remainder of the team is free to focus on the work of producing output that will generate the desired outcome.
In a typical week you will
- Work directly on a team or team to advise and monitor performance against agile values, practices and processes.
- Working with Product Owner, you will support the team's work by keeping work behind and facilitating agile ceremonies such as stand-up, sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Monitor team performance through the team dashboard and help identify opportunities for continuous improvement to help the team work better and smarter.
- Facilitates scrum ceremonies (daily stand-up, sprint planning, preparation, retrospectives and demonstrations) within each sprint.
- Acts as a service leader ensuring that development equipment blocking issues are resolved urgently.
- Allows the team to self-organize and helps enforce responsibility for the team's agreement.
- Build a safe and trusted environment where problems can arise without fear of being blamed, paid or judged, with emphasis on healing and problem solving.
- Facilitates discussion, decision-making and conflict resolution.
- Facilitates the work without coercion, assignment or dictation of work.
- Influence behavior without organizational hierarchy.
- Change management skills.
- Generate ideas with the team on solutions to address challenges and obstacles
- The ability to communicate and interact with people.
•College Degree - Technology related
•Certified Scrum Product Owner CSPO
•English – Advanced
- Certified Scrum Product Owner CSPO
- Encourage agile behaviors, reinforce practices, standards, ceremonies and support the overall performance and effectiveness of Squadrons.
- Identify opportunities for team improvement and externally seek best practices to support continuous improvement.
- Manage and coordinate logistics for agile ceremonies and practices, such as order book maintenance, sprint planning, daily stops and retrospectives.
- Ensure that all work is recorded in the order book and properly balanced between team members.
- Maintain and update metrics and artifacts in the Squad process to ensure accurate and transparent communications to stakeholders.
- Promote a culture of collaborative and supportive equipment through the formation of participation teams and practices
- Leadership skills
- Adaptation to change
- Tolerance to frustration
- Assertive communication skills (oral and written)
- Time management and prioritization
- Leadership skills
- 3 years as Scrum Master.
- Experience in the use of agile project management tools.
- Experience in facilitating agile workshops oriented to the definition and prioritization of features.
- Strong understanding and applied experience with the principles of development of Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience in developing high-performance Scrum equipment capabilities.
- Experience in product ideation and preferred delivery
- Experience as a scrum master managing multiple teams
- Extensive experience leveraging agile tools (JIRA, Rally, Kanban) to facilitate agile ceremonies.
- Experience with agile reporting metrics.
- Experience in the role of Scrum Master for a software development team that diligently applied the principles, practices and theory of Scrum.
- Experience with AWS
- Competitive salary & compensation package
- Long term assignment hired directly by GBM
- 100% payroll scheme
- Home Office scheme
- Training & growth approach for your career
- Sponsored AWS certifications & training Budget for each employee
- Free Snacks & coffee at the office