Network Security Engineer
- Av. Insurgentes Sur, Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
- Department: Tecnología, Diseño y Productos Digitales
We are a Wealth & Asset Management, as well as a Private Banking organization (www.gbm.com.mx) with 35 years of history, with innovative digital investment & saving products, with the mission of enabling meaningful lives through smart finance.
- #1 in Mexico, in volume of operation.
- The analysis team with coverage of 92% of the companies listed on the BMV.
- Recognition of Investment Funds with more than 20 years of successful Track Record.
- Unique Mexican Stock Exchange with regional presence in Latin America.
- We have been listed on the stock exchange since 1992.
- GBM Digital has a very innovate products for investment & saving:
www.piggo.mx | www.gbmfondos.com.mx | www.gbmhomebroker.com
About the Team
We are a young community with innovate ideas and solutions. A team of creatives, collectives, owners, and dreamers, and of course, we know how to have fun! We believe the best idea wins and are always looking to bring it to life.
We are looking for our next Network Security Engineer, who will be responsible of configuring, implementing, and managing a variety of Network Security related tools and applications (Firewalls, VPNs, IDS / IPS, WAF, Mail Security, Security Groups, etc) among others. Willl be responsible as well of troubleshooting support regarding to network security issues.
- Solid experience in Firewalls configuration and implementation (1st and 2nd generations)
- Master implementing Network Security tools and applications (Firewalls, VPNs, IDS / IPS, WAF, Mail Security, Security Groups, etc)
- Experience in network cloud security tools is a plus.
¿Why you should join us?
- Collaborative, Fun & Creative Culture
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Room for Growth and Progressive Career Path
- Casual Dress – jeans welcome!
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities
- Robust Medical and Life Insurance Package