- Av. Insurgentes Sur 1605, San José Insurgentes, 03900 Ciudad de México, CDMX, México
- A jornada completa
- Departamento: GBM Tecnología, Diseño y Productos Digitales
Descripción de la empresa
We are a wealth & asset management and private banking organization with 35 years of experience, innovative digital investment, and saving products. Our mission is to enable meaningful lives through smart finance solutions.
At GBM Digital & Technology we have experienced exponential growth with our products and team members, while caring and enabling our people in an entrepreneurial workplace.
Descripción del empleo
Increase the organization’s ability to securely deliver new features through CI/CD at high velocity and with quality. This role will collaborate with multiple internal teams to ensure that applications are provisioned and released smoothly between stages and have the proper monitoring, logging, and alerts in place.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant degree/experience.
- 6+ years of experience on AWS tools and services, Docker containers, CI/CD tools, Linux/Windows scripting and administration, and at least one programming language.
- +1 year of experience leading high performance teams.
- Experience deploying in production environment
- Experience on AWS tools and services, Docker containers, CI/CD tools, Linux/Windows scripting and administration, and at least one programming language.
- Knowledege in development with any OOP language (Net Core, C#, Perl, Python, Java, C++, C, Etc)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional