Back-End Developer (Python)- REMOTE
- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Employees can work remotely
Fygaro is an e-commerce business generator that allows entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes to sell online.
Winners of the Visa Everywhere Initiative 2020, Fygaro is a leading technology startup focused on helping SMEs and entrepreneurs in the LAC region embrace e-commerce in their business strategy for continued growth.
Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
Produce clean and efficient code based on specifications
Integrate software components with required programs
Verify and deploy programs and systems
Troubleshoot, debug, and update existing software
Collect and evaluate user feedback
Recommend and make improvements
Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
3+ years of experience with Python.
2+ years of experience using Django.
2+ years of experience writing and consuming REST APIs.
Version management with Git.
Advanced English level (specially written).
Have appropriate remote work set-up - such as quiet space, stable internet connection, and a back-up location in case of issues with the primary location.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, fluid and collaborative environment.
- Strategic thinker: Solve complex problems with creative solutions and high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex or technical concepts externally.
- Excellent compensation.
- 100% remote work.
- Training and learning opportunities.
- Monday to Friday work schedule.
- Indefinite Term contract