- Kraków, Poland, Kraków, małopolska, Poland
At Futurum Technology, we are responsible for helping startups and larger companies in carrying out their tasks. This means that we take pride in developing with the best technology in real projects.
By joining us, you will be part of a fast working environment. Our mission is to help people and companies around the world develop and improve IT solutions.
For our client - an international corporation based in Krakow (project operationalize for Automation and Robotics domain related with Marketing and Sales) we are looking for a person with experience for the position of Application Manager (SaaS (Showpad (Sales)), Empolois SSI (Service/Knowledge Management).
Responsibility / Main Accountabilities:
- Govern the applications in scope to provide transparency, facilitate prioritization and drive decisions with senior stakeholders
- Own the applications roadmap, ensure its updated and reflecting business strategy and increase usage
- Collaborate with Business stakeholders to identify the business requirements and the expected outcome including business case
- Ensure that the application services being provided to customers are aligned to the customers’ need for them
- Manage the quality of application services in scope by negotiating, monitoring, and maintaining SLAs, OLAs
- Collaborate with GBS IS IT teams and suppliers to ensure the fulfilment of Service Level- and Operational Level Agreements.
- Assess, with the business, the expected qualification and assurance of data.
- Work in iterative processes with the Business to ensure data and information consistency.
- Effectively govern the application through reference team, steering committee and work in cooperation with business process owners and IS subject matter experts.
- Responsible for the budget and cost charge out to respective businesses
- Responsible for people leadership and development
- Responsible for IS solutions: Drives standardization and harmonization of applications and systems, delivers high quality IT services, and contributes to business value generation through reliable and innovative application services. Manages relationships with vendors (business specific and corporate) and service providers incl. external, internal IS GBS and Corporate IS to ensure effective cost-to-serve. Implements and manages Applications Services lifecycle management status reporting, metrics and benchmarks. Oversees support activities in conjunction with infrastructure and operations to ensure the Applications Services perform well in production.
- Responsible for IS Delivery: Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Applications Services organization (including staffing, budgeting and other relevant management functions) and is required to hold the delivery teams and external and internal providers accountable for optimizing the cost, risk and value of the services throughout their life cycle. Oversees the Applications Services organization's successful delivery of the business outcomes in partnership with business colleagues.
- Responsible for Processes: Defines and enhances methodologies and practices for the Applications Services lifecycle management in line with best practice and practical experience of continuous improvement. Contribute to the definition of the global processes in collaboration with other businesses.
- Responsible for IS Standards, Security & Compliance: Ensures that Applications Services processes (including those of external service providers) are conducted in line with corporate social responsibility, environmental and technical policies and applicable standards and legislation.
- Contributes to IS Strategy: Works with Head of Business IS and other IS leaders to develop overall IT strategy including an Application Roadmap in the context of the business strategy and in alignment with overall client IS Strategy.
- Master’s degree with 5+ years IT experience in developing, configuring, deploying and maintaining applications within the respective solution delivery area, including 3+ years of global management/leadership experience, ITIL knowledge is a plus
- Experience with managing or deploying application services, a strong understanding of functional end-to-end processes is a plus
- Proven performance as an application leader in a complex, global organization with internal and external interfaces
- A leader who has repeatedly implemented processes and tools
- Significant experience successfully leading geographically dispersed and diverse teams with ability to promote a team environment.
- Strong negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills
- Educated to Bachelor degree in computer science or related field Master degree preferred
- Experience in custom built applications maintenance supporting M&S and Service
- Business focus, strong analytical and problem solving skills to be able to quickly understand the real business requirements and map them to application functionality and application landscape
- Excellent written and communications skills to report back the findings in a clear, structured manner
- Self-organized and autonomous way of working
What we offer:
- Full-time employment (1 FTE) in a long-term project.
- Project starts: Dec 2021
- B2b cooperation is a must
- Remote (recommended until the end of the year) and office work (if it is impossible to work from home, there is an open office Krakow).
Contact us to talk about your expectations. For more information or to submit your CV, please send a message to the e-mail address provided.