Medical/Pharmaceutical Content Creator
- Adenubi Cl, Allen, Ikeja, Nigeria
Future Wox is a creative media and marketing services agency based in Lagos. We provide exceptional marketing, promotional, and experiential services and products tailored to fit our clients’ brands.
As a Content Strategist at Future Wox, you will work on client projects and contribute to the creation of digital experiences. The ideal candidate manages work efficiently, generates ideas collaboratively with other team members, presents ideas articulately and persuasively, has professional experience, and a passion for content. The successful candidate will need to have or build deep medical subject matter expertise. A background in pharmacy/pharmacology is crucial.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ongoing collaboration with designers and other team members
- Analyze client/project messaging needs and develop relevant content strategy
- Develop content strategy for client marketing needs across varying platforms
- Create and maintain assets to support sales conversations, such as pitch decks.
- Great communication skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of the business
- Demonstrated ability to tell data driven-stories, including communicating complex analytical, medical and technical issues in an approachable way
- Minimum of 1 year of content creation experience – preferably in healthcare or life sciences
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in pharmacy, pharmacology or other medical/life sciences
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills