- Sir Lowry Rd, Foreshore, Cape Town, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
Why we exist
We believe we have been given the grace to support, partner and co-build innovative last-mile solutions with visionary entrepreneurs who are passionate about solving the developmental challenges of underserved communities in emerging markets.
Who we are
We are an alternative impact investment company. We seek & nurture ideas from Pre-seed stage companies focused on solving global last-mile problems using inclusive tech-enabled business models.
We are looking for high-performing Operations Analysts to support our portfolio companies in executing their strategy goals efficiently. At Funema, we believe everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face. We can't always avoid the punches, your job is to minimise the damage and coach our companies by providing them with the following value propositions:
- Implement our standard operating procedures into our portfolio companies
- Identify potential operation challenges per portfolio company that could hinder the efficient execution of their business models
- You will design performance KPI's and diligently monitor the operational performance of our companies
- You will build reports providing insights into the wins, bottlenecks and opportunities within the operations of our portfolio companies
- You will identify and define new process improvement opportunities internally within Funema and also advise how we can implement the same in our companies
- You will drive the adoption of SOP standards across our portfolio companies
- You will assist with the onboarding of new portfolio companies
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Business, or Computer Science. Alternatively, entrepreneurial experience with the attitude and ability to learn quickly can also get you through the door.
Process mapping and systems improvement experience or aptitude.
Experience with dealing with sensitive and confidential data.
You care about underserved communities and are driven internally by a mission to improve their welfare
You have a personal "why" that connects you to what we believe in at Funema
You can effectively work in an independent, structured and results-oriented manner
You are comfortable working remotely and are quick in learning how to use new software and cloud-based technologies
You are open to learning new skills and take on other roles within the organisation
We are a Vector Organisation.
If you want to join us, you should learn the three principles below that define the fabric of our teamwork.
We ensure our team member's personal vision aligns with our collective vision. This enables exponential passion and effortless motivation
Using OKRs, we create transparency on where we are going as a company and how everyone plays a role in getting us there
We drive precision in our execution with an agile management and feedback system to align daily activities with company goals and culture