- Sir Lowry Rd, Foreshore, Cape Town, South Africa
Why we exist
We believe we have been given the grace to support, partner and co-build innovative last-mile solutions with visionary entrepreneurs who are passionate about solving the developmental challenges of underserved communities in emerging markets.
Who we are
We are an alternative impact investment company. We seek & nurture ideas from Pre-seed stage companies focused on solving global last-mile problems using inclusive tech-enabled business models.
We need high-performing Growth Analysts who would guide our portfolio companies in creating and managing scalable growth systems that would drive the bottom line of their customer, revenue and valuation goals. Your job is to make it rain on our companies so their products can grow and flourish. You will be providing the following hands-on strategic and tactical assistance:
- Assist in designing and executing growth experiments across our portfolio companies
- Analysing sales pipeline and deal-flow performance across our portfolio companies and projects
- Forecasting growth scenarios across our portfolio companies
- Assist in setting up Omni-growth systems across Marketing, Sales and Customer management channels for our portfolio companies
- You will assist the Finance department in building financial data models for assessing pricing mechanisms, Company Unit Economics and Market penetration opportunity for our portfolio companies
- You will monitor, optimize, and report on defined growth metrics per company
You care about underserved communities and are driven internally by a mission to improve their welfare
You have a personal "why" that connects you to what we believe in at Funema
You have a first degree or entrepreneurial experience with the aptitude and willingness to learn quickly
You can effectively work in an independent, structured and results-oriented manner
You are comfortable working remotely and are quick in learning how to use new software and cloud-based technologies
You are open to learn new skills and take on other roles within the organisation
We are a Vector Organisation.
If you want to join us, you should learn the three principles below that define the fabric of our teamwork.
We ensure our team member's personal vision aligns with our collective vision. This enables exponential passion and effortless motivation
Using OKRs, we create transparency on where we are going as a company and how everyone plays a role in getting us there
We drive precision in our execution with an agile management and feedback system to align daily activities with company goals and culture