- 6909 N Robinson Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73116, USA
We provide an immersive brand experience for our Fortune 500 clients, and are dedicated to integrity and providing a winning environment for our partners and employees.
· Report marketing activity
· Contribute to and coordinate marketing campaigns
· Establish and build relationships with our clients' customers
· Increase customer base with a focus on retaining those customers
· Contribute to a positive work environment
· Participate in Management Training and workshops
· Accountability, positive attitude, resilience, curiosity, fearlessness, creativity, drive and confidence
· Ability to comprehend knowledge of products
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant work experience. A high school diploma will also be considered.
· Ability to network and build trusting relationships with potential clients.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Outstanding presentation skills.
· Good time management skills.
· Excellent problem solving and networking skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.