DevOps Engineer AWS
- Seattle, WA, USA
Fullcast.io is the first of its kind Revenue Ops Platform helping companies automate their revenue operations functions from planning through execution. Our products are trusted by customers like Zuora, Okta, Walkme, Automation Anywhere, MongoDB and many other high growth and Public companies and we are backed by well known venture firms, including Cowboy and Fika.
We are a high performing team of engineers with a passion for solving tough technical challenges on the cutting edge. We operate an entirely cloud native environment and a incredibly agile and customer focused development process. Headquartered in Redmond, WA, Fullcast is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon and California.
- Build and support best in class solutions for Fullcast's Heroku & AWS cloud infrastructure, including:
- CI/CD pipeline
- Application hosting infrastructure
- Data storage and management
- Logging, monitoring and alarming
- Build and support a best in class security technology stack to ensure the highest level of protection for our customers.
- Collect, analyze, and review operational metrics to monitor system health
- Support our engineering team by improving efficiency through automation and tooling
- Scale and optimize Fullcast's infrastructure's performance, maintainability, stability, reliability, and ease of use
- Research and adapt new infrastructure/hosting technologies, tools, and standard methodologies.
- Build, support and run our priority incident handling process
- At least 3 years of experience working in an infrastructure or DevOps engineering role.
- A deep understanding of best practices for AWS Infrastructures including security, network configurations, server-less architectures and large scale data processing pipelines
- Experience managing MySQL and related data technologies.
- Experience deploying and managing web applications on Heroku and/or AWS.
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery: hands-on experience with Github, familiarity with other CI systems (Drone, GitHub Actions, Heroku CI/CD, Jenkins, etc..) a plus.
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes and Heroku Dynos
- Logging - AWS Cloudwatch Monitoring and Alarming, Loggly, Pingdom - Familiarity supporting and integrating log management tools, application monitoring services and alarming services such as AWS Cloudwatch, etc.
- Experience supporting/solving production incidents/issues and using PagerDuty.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure-as-code technologies such as Terraform is an added bonus
- Knowledgeable on DevOps standard methodologies.
- Self-motivated and collaborative teammate with excellent interpersonal skills.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.