Demand Generation Manager/Growth Hacker
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Pre-Series A Company that is growing fast as it drives the adoption of a brand new Revenue Operations platform supporting enterprise customers.
- Define, execute, analyze, scale and optimize demand generation and pipeline acceleration strategy across all channels—online, offline, owned and events
- Established and manage lead funnel and lead lifecycle to enable reliable campaign tracking, reporting, and lead hand-off.
- Work with the founders to drive initiatives that maximize customer acquisition
- Own key objectives across lead generation, pipeline creation, funnel efficiency, and ROI metrics; continuously test, measure, learn and innovate to fuel scale and growth
- Will grow the community we have created to drive engagement through content and establish thought leadership
- Leverage multiple channels and program tactics, including but not limited to: database and nurture email, paid acquisition, real-time web personalization, retargeting, and more.
- 5 + years in demand generation, performance marketing, or growth. Experience in B2B is required.
- Bias towards action and growth hacker mentality
- Track record of consistently delivering excellent results in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset with a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Strength in email marketing, analytics, critical thinking, and reasoned judgment
- Experience leading multi-channel digital marketing strategies (SEM, SEO, social, email, content marketing, conversion rate optimization)
- Knowledge of Salesforce required.
This role is for someone interested in being the first hire on the lead gen/marketing team. You will own the entire lead gen effort, from defining the target companies and people to executing on the campaign and interfacing with potential customers. You will work closely with the founders and be responsible for crafting the messaging that future BDR/SDR resources will be able to leverage.
Things to know before you reach out to us
- You need to be comfortable with servant leadership
- This is role for someone who wants to build from the ground up, we have our opinions, but you own the metric as such will be responsible for the playbook
- You tend roll up your sleeves and get stuff done and can comfortably switch between the strategic and tactical.