Software Engineer, Cloud
- 63 Bovet Road, Suite 154, San Mateo, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Full Circle Insights is focused on providing awesome products that give marketers full insights into how their marketing dollars influence their top line revenue results. By doing so, they can make informed, strategic decisions that will increase their ROI. Our customers love us, which is why we consistently see a >90% renewal. By joining our world-class team of experts you will be directly responsible for maintaining the quality of our product releases, as well as our customer projects.
Engineering at Full Circle Insights is all about building a great team and great products in an environment based on trust, openness, collaboration, respect, quality, and work/life balance. We work hard together to deliver high quality products that help our customers succeed. Our team is made up of seasoned software developers, architects, testers, and managers with deep and wide experience, as well as junior and mid-level folks. With the right balance of skills and experience, solid engineering processes, and an attitude of collaboration, our team will continue to push the limits of the Salesforce platform to deliver high quality, innovative products.
Our headquarters are located in San Mateo, CA but we are also open to remote work outside of the San Francisco Bay Area.
Our team is looking for a driven, experienced software engineer who can develop and improve our products built on AWS. We are working on ideas at the bleeding edge of marketing analytics. Engineers at Full Circle Insights don’t just write code, they take the initiative to own the development process from design to deployment, gaining a broad range of skills and experience in the process. As part of our team, you’ll even have the opportunity to interact with real-life customers using the products you built and see first-hand why they matter.
- Work with CTO, QA engineers, other developers, and product development team to design, develop, test, and maintain Full Circle Insights products
- Work with Product Management team to help understand and define requirements
- Create and maintain back-end infrastructure for our product(s) on AWS
- Build upon our infrastructure-as-code process and further automate the deployment and configuration of resources on AWS
- Monitor AWS CloudWatch metrics for reliability/scalability issues and investigate alarms
- Develop additional Lambda functions in the .NET framework (C#) to support our products
- Maintain and expand our APIs
- Improve and develop our web-based scripts
- Understand and master the Full Circle development process which includes:
- Requirements analysis
- Software design
- Coding and unit tests
- Issue tracking
- Source control
- Peer code review
- Release management
- Environment management
- Technical documentation
- Daily stand-up meetings
- Working remotely
- Work with Customer Success team to troubleshoot and fix customer issues and support customer deployments
- Respect in the Workplace: You demonstrate integrity and authenticity, you encourage and facilitate the exchange of ideas, and you foster an inclusive work environment
- Connection and Collaboration: You communicate and relate effectively, you promote and encourage teamwork, you manage relationships and expectations, and you think and solve problems creatively
- The Ability to Make a Difference: You take personal accountability for action and results, you are action-oriented rather than reactive, and you take initiative and go beyond what is required
- 3+ years of professional software development experience in C# or Java
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure
- Knowledge of AWS scalability concerns
- Prior experience using source control and issue tracking system is required
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience developing an infrastructure-as-code process
- Prior experience querying and designing MySQL databases
- Prior experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Prior experience working with the Microsoft .NET framework is a plus
- Prior experience working in an Agile development environment would be nice
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com development is a plus
- Prior experience with QA automation tools (Selenium, Cinnamon, and others) is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Proof of eligibility of employment to work in the United States will be required upon hire.