Senior Product Manager
- 63 Bovet Drive, Suite 154 63, San Mateo, CA, United States
Marketing analytics is a crucial tool for marketers to understand the impact of campaigns on a company's pipeline and revenue. At Full Circle Insights, we help B2B marketers improve their ability to impact company performance -- to improve annual planning, measuring against goals, optimizing lead management processes and evaluating marketing program performance against sales. Full Circle is looking for a strong, proactive leader to guide the future of our marketing performance management offerings.
- Own the product vision for Full Circle. Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends. Evangelize the vision consistently so all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- Drive for the best customer experience possible. Work closely with engineering to develop, test, and deliver assets to engineering. Work with the technology team to deliver a world-class product driven by customers, prospects, advisory teams and internal product experts. Drive the end to end feature deliver cycle.
- Measure success. Measure everything. A feature's release does not dictate success. Define what success means for each feature and each function before it even goes to development. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product Managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently. Coordinate product release communications for your components. Define expectations for engineering teams and hold them accountable to success and failures. Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to promote your products both internally and externally and ensure a cohesive message.
- Represent Full Circle as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events and online in customer community and through social networking.
- 5+ years of product management experience, or equivalent responsibilities, in the B2B marketing space
- 5+ deep/extensive Salesforce experience, preferably building apps
- Leadership DNA - proven ability to set a vision, excite and lead a cross-functional technical team
- Gathering and transforming business requirements and market needs into a successful product strategy
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer situations
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to lead and work autonomously
- Experience working with B2B marketing automation software such as Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, or Hubspot
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products
- Experience with agile development methodologies (scrum or kanban)
- CS degree or equivalent work experience in tech field
Candidates must reside in the San Francisco Bay Area