- 1800 Gateway Drive, San Mateo, CA, United States
Marketing analytics is a crucial tool for marketers to understand the impact of campaigns on a company's pipeline and revenue. At Full Circle Insights, we help B2B marketers improve their ability to impact company performance -- to improve annual planning, measuring against goals, optimizing lead management processes and evaluating marketing program performance against sales. Full Circle is looking for a strong, proactive leader to guide the future of our marketing performance management offerings.
We’re looking for smart people with great communication skills, quick thinkers who can thrive in a start-up environment and can contribute to developing processes and protocols. We have a solid team and we’re excited about building the company. As a core member of the finance team, this person will be responsible for the monthly financial close and financial statements and overseeing all accounting activity.
- Manage monthly financial statement reporting process including close, review, analysis and interpretation of financial results
- Assist in establishing and implementing revenue recognition policy for SaaS and Professional Services sales
- Maintain and reconcile all deferred revenue schedules and accrual accounts
- Perform monthly reconciliation and analysis of all balance sheet account balances
- Work with management to ensure accurate and timely monthly expense accruals
- Oversee payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist in developing budgets and financial plans
- Train and supervise accounting staff
- Assist in providing accurate and reliable financial reporting to creditors and partners
- Oversee timely reporting of tax, insurance and other reports required by governmental regulations including monthly sales tax reporting and returns
- Coordinate annual audit and tax preparation
- Handle all company banking, monitoring and reconciling all company bank accounts
- Maintain and implement company expense and purchasing policy, implement other internal control guidelines
- As company grows, design and maintain custom financial reports to facilitate day to day management decisions and external reporting requirements
- Assist with Human Resource functions including new hires, payroll and benefits
- Perform additional responsibilities as needed to achieve company goals
- BA/BS Finance or Accounting required
- CPA required
- 5+ years of accounting experience in a SaaS environment.
- Systems savvy, ability to understand and create adhoc reports
- Financial analysis experience a plus; strong analytical and problem solving skills required
- Effective written and oral skills a must; strong interpersonal skills required
- Ability to take initiative and complete tasks independently
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Quickbooks, Excel, and Word
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate impeccable integrity
- Candidates must reside in the San Francisco Bay Area
- This is a 1/2 time position. Will consider a consultant for the right individual.