- 1800 Gateway Drive Suite 130, San Mateo, CA, United States
Marketing analytics is a crucial tool for marketers to understand the impact of campaigns on a company's pipeline and revenue. At Full Circle Insights, we help B2B marketers improve their ability to impact company performance -- to improve annual planning, measuring against goals, optimizing lead management processes and evaluating marketing program performance against sales.
The Customer Success team is responsible for implementing Full Circle products and supporting our customers post-deployment. We are seeking self-driven individuals with a “get it done” mentality and a passion for helping organizations solve complex business and technology problems. This person will build and deliver intelligent and robust solutions for Full Circle’s customers. Our customers have adopted a data-driven approach to running their marketing efforts; the candidate should be comfortable with data management and manipulation and helping customers digest and understand data sets and metrics.
The individual in this role will lead technical and business requirements sessions with Marketing and Sales to achieve the goals of both Marketing and Sales. The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years’ relevant work experience and be able to provide marketing best practices and strategy as it relates to marketing and sales metrics. The successful candidate will be adept at managing customer expectations, leading implementation teams, and maintaining scope according to defined requirements. Individuals with broad experience implementing salesforce.com with Marketo, Eloqua or other marketing automation tools will have a head start.
Full Circle Insights is an exciting young company. We’re looking for smart people with great communication skills, quick thinkers who can thrive in a start-up environment and can contribute to developing processes and protocols. We have a solid team and we’re excited about building the company.
- Facilitate consultative sessions with customer to determine the best business solution to meet customers marketing and sales metrics goals.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage Full Circle and the salesforce.com platform
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with customer business objectives
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a salesforce.com implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the salesforce.com platform
- Manage technical scopes
- Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Be a credible subject matter expert to customers and partners on sales cycles and marketing events
- Contribute to developing new customer success processes
- Coach and mentor junior technical resources; own responsibility for ongoing technical development of technical resources on Salesforce projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- 5+ years of Marketing industry experience
- Strong expertise in Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Understanding of the salesforce.com product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Platform and the AppExchange
- Configuration experience using the salesforce.comp point-and-click developer interface
- Awareness of programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform including Apex and Visualforce
- Understanding of the salesforce.com data loader for data migration activities in salesforce.com
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Knowledge of marketing automation applications (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Act-On, etc.)
- Excellent customer-facing written and oral communications skills
- 401K Plan.
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 10 paid holidays, annually.
- Best in class health, dental, and vision benefits for employee and dependents.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- San Mateo, CA.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.