Sales Development Representative
- 1800 Gateway Drive Suite 130, San Mateo, CA, United States
Marketing analytics is a crucial tool for marketers to understand the impact of campaigns on a company's pipeline and revenue. At Full Circle Insights, we help B2B marketers improve their ability to impact company performance -- to improve annual planning, measuring against goals, optimizing lead management processes and evaluating marketing program performance against sales.
Full Circle Insights is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to provide pre-sales support. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the entire sales cycle. Over time, SDRs may have a career path to grow into Account Executives.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements, and correlating potential business value that can be provided by intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Schedule demos with qualified prospects leveraging inbound leads and target account selling
- Meet monthly and quarterly business development goals
- Work with account executives to implement sales strategies
- Effectively partner and work across internal teams including Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Highly motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- High levels of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment
- Experience with the following sales tools a plus: Google Apps, MS Office, Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, LinkedIn, Drift
- B.S. or B.A. degree or relevant experience
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 10 paid holidays, annually.
- Best in class health, dental, and vision benefits for employee and dependents.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- San Mateo, CA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.