Ruby on Rails Developer
- 100 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
An award-winning high growth FinTech that is in the scale up stage adding to its fun and dynamic team. Join our experienced entrepreneurs at a mission driven company that will improve the financial lives of millions of Australians. This is a place that allows employees to grow together and participate in the rewards of success.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and delivering “WOW” moments.
- As successful leaders we know the importance of investing in our teams and we will invest in you! This is an opportunity to accelerate your career and your profile as part of a fun and dynamic company
- We work with innovative technologies and market leading partners in delivering a really special product
You are a skilled developer with more than 4 years of Ruby on Rails experience, database design, SQL, and frontend dev skills.
On top of the basics, you’re looking for an opportunity to bring to life new ideas that will delight our users of our technology and help make a positive impact on their financial wellbeing.
Finally, you’re someone who wants to work closely with our CTO, Founders, and Partners to push their thinking on what’s possible and where we can grow together. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
About the role
- To bring to life our dreams and visions, generating customer delight as they use your app!
- This role will be challenging, exciting and pivotal in our success!
- This is a key role in the business working very closely with our CTO, Founders and Partners
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
An idea of the qualifications and experience we need
- Solid Ruby on Rails development experience.
- Experience database design and SQL query performance optimisation.
- Front end development skills.
- Experience with AWS is desirable.
- Experience working in a creative environment
- An excellent work ethic and can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow outside of the office
- Keen interest in learning new programming languages and frameworks
What else matter’s at Frollo?
- Driven by purpose and impact;
- Collaborative by approach and defaulting to transparency and communication;
- Seeks ownership and accountability in equal measure;
- Seeks to understand a problem deeply for the purpose of being able to offer a solution, not to dwell on the problem.
Frollo are at the beginning of a huge growth curve driven by client demand for our B2B and open banking products. Due to this we are on a journey of change and evolution - if you are keen to explore becoming a part of the journey, reach out!