Senior Demo Engineer (Full Stack)
- Function: Solution Engineering(GTM)
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a global team operating from 13 global locations to serve more than 65,000 companies -- from startups to public companies – that rely on Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM, CX) and employee experience (ITSM).
Freshworks’ cloud-based software suite includes Freshdesk (omni-channel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshchat (AI-powered bots), supported by Neo, our underlying platform of shared services.
Freshworks is featured in global national press including CNBC, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg and has been a BuiltIn Best Place to work in San Francisco and Denver for the last 3 years. Our customer ratings have earned Freshworks products TrustRadius Top Rated Software ratings and G2 Best of Awards for Best Feature Set, Best Value for the Price and Best Relationship.
As a Demo Engineer, your primary responsibilities include,
- Work closely with our Mid-Market and Enterprise Solution Engineers to build innovative solutions for our customers.
- Understand customer goals & challenges and be an active participant in the solutioning process.
- Become an expert on the Freshworks platform and gain a mastery of our products. Become an expert developer on our platform by leveraging our SDKs and APIs.
- Build quick prototypes and customizations to demonstrate the integration capabilities of the Freshworks platform.
- Engage with some of our key customers to evangelize the Freshworks platform.
- Develop tools that help automate the demo build process and create efficiencies for our Solution Engineers.
- Work closely with our demo tools and technologies and help define the roadmap for these tools.
- Be a lifelong learner and develop your skills continuously.
- We’re looking for professionals with 4-6 years of professional experience.
- Experience as an UI/UX developer or Demo Engineer or in a related technical role is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in CS/SE/EE/IS/MIS or related work experience is extremely desirable.
- Experience with technologies such as Figma & Adobe is a huge plus.
- Exposure to Angular/React/Nodejs is an added advantage.
- Mobile application development (iOS or Android) experience is a huge plus, including using mobile SDKs within apps.
- Experience working with APIs (REST, JSON/HTTP).
- Excellent technical skills and programming skills are a must for this role. You will rely on these skills every single day!
- Your ability to work on a cross-functional team and collaborate is key. You must possess solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- You are a highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.