Technical trainer/ instructor consultant
- Via Sclafani, 40, 95024 Acireale CT, Italy
Technical trainers and instructors educate people in TELCO and SW development industry topics. Courses cover a broad range of topics, from JAVA, SQL, Networking, Cyber security, Office automation, general education on wind and renewable energy, safety, regulatory and technology issues, and may involve hands-on instruction. Technical trainers and instructors may teach single courses as well as semester-long classes.
- Develop and plan lessons and assignments
- Instruct and demonstrate how to apply knowledge and to develop skills
- Demonstrate and supervise the safe and proper use of tools and equipment
- Monitor students’ progress, assign tasks, and grade assignments
- Discuss students’ progress with counselors and the company
- Develop and enforce classroom or workplace rules and safety procedures
Technical trainers and instructors use a variety of teaching techniques to help students learn and develop skills related to the job. They demonstrate tasks such as routine maintenance procedures, troubleshooting techniques, and tools.
This is an individual collaboration contract opportunity, not an employment contract.
Nice to have
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills