Server - PT **Hiring Now!!!
- 219 Maple Ave W, Frazee, MN 56544, USA
Frazee Care Center is a 74 bed skilled nursing facility, located in Frazee, MN. Since 1971, we have served the changing healthcare needs of aging Minnesotans and others in the Frazee and Vergas area.
Our professional, dedicated staff provides exceptional skilled nursing care, focused rehabilitation and assisted living services. For 25 years, we have been a regional leader in providing specialty care for ventilator-dependant patients.
KEY POSITION SPECIFIC ROLES & RESPONSIBILTIES
• Operate dish machine to wash dishes, glasses, cups, trays, and silverware and record temperatures to ensure compliance.
• Ensure proper drying and storage of dishes, glasses, cups, trays, and silverware.
• Clean dish machine, dish room area, assigned work areas, equipment, and follow the cleaning schedule.
• Wash pots, pans, and processing equipment according to manufacture recommendations.
• Assist with meal service as assigned.
• Clean and sanitize food delivery equipment.
• Assist in monitoring preparation and service area in sanitary condition.
• Deliver and transport trays to serving areas or to residents and return trays to clean-up.
• Prepare and deliver between meal nourishments.
• Work as part of a team on tray line.
• Assist with putting stock away and ensure proper dating and rotation of stock to reduce waste.
• Assist in training and orientation of new personal.
• Attend in-service training sessions and Nursing Assistant staff meetings.
• Completes all other tasks and related duties as assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous food service experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
Availability & Attendance
- Flexible work schedule (mornings, afternoons, nights, weekends, holidays, etc.)
- Follows all attendance policies and procedures, including proper time clock usage.
- Compliance with infectious disease policies and procedures.
Frazee Care Center will use email as a method of communication with applicants. Please check your SPAM or Junk folder for emails from Smart Recruiters and add @smartrecruiters.com to your safe email list.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.