RN/LPN - Casual/On-Call
- 219 Maple Ave W, Frazee, MN 56544, USA
Welcome to Frazee Care Center! The care and service we provide is guided by five core values: hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect and humor, resulting in a vibrant care community focused on the dignity, rights and individual capacity of each person.
Frazee Care Center is a 74 bed skilled nursing facility, located in Frazee, MN. Since 1971, we have served the changing healthcare needs of aging Minnesotans and others in the Frazee and Vergas area.
We are always searching for talented and energetic employees who will make a difference in the lives of area seniors - it’s something we call Caring Above and Beyond. Come join us!
This position is responsible for planning and providing direct care to residents as assigned. The nurse will plan, direct and carry out shift routines in assigned nursing unit.
- Maintains all required documentation in an accurate and timely manner according to policies and procedures of the facility.
- Contribute toward completing and updating member’s care plans, as directed by RN.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Current licensure in the State of Minnesota as an RN or LPN
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
- Ability to understand members’ charts, doctor’s orders, members’ plan of care, medication orders.
- Must possess the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to member status and condition
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The statements contained herein reflect the principal function and most significant dues of the job, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.