Cook (Full Time/Part Time) Apply Today!
- 219 Maple Ave W, Frazee, MN 56544, USA
Welcome to Frazee Care Center! The care and service we provide is guided by five core values: hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect and humor, resulting in a vibrant care community focused on the dignity, rights and individual capacity of each person.
Residents come to us at challenging times in their lives – following surgery or an extended hospital treatment, or after events have altered their lives at home. We understand the personal impact caused by significant life and health changes and are committed to care that makes our residents feel reassured and fulfilled.
Frazee Care Center is a 74 bed skilled nursing facility, located in Frazee, MN. Since 1971, we have served the changing healthcare needs of aging Minnesotans and others in the Frazee and Vergas area.
Our professional, dedicated staff provides exceptional skilled nursing care, focused rehabilitation and assisted living services. For 25 years, we have been a regional leader in providing specialty care for ventilator-dependant patients.
The Cook is responsible for the preparation and production of the meals for the residents using standardized recipes, daily production lists and following established food safety and sanitation standards. Preparation and production includes meat, starch, baked goods, vegetable items; production of modified foods to include ground and pureed food items and other items as requested. Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED - preferred
- Previous food production experience preferred in a health care setting
- Must be able to communicate effectively, including written and verbal skills
- Must be able to work well , both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, respect, integrity, hospitality and stewardship.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 20 pounds.
Frazee Care Center will use email as a method of communication with applicants. Please check your SPAM or Junk folder for emails from Smart Recruiters and add @smartrecruiters.com to your safe email list.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.