Part Time Sales Assistant - Frasers
Frasers Group started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world’s most iconic brands, including Flannels, Sports Direct, House of Fraser, GAME and Jack Wills.
Finding the fearless
To continue our growth, we’re looking for Part Time Sales Assistants who will help us continue to re-imagine retail. We’re looking for candidates who see the possible in impossible; those who are open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for our business.
Key Contribution Areas
- To greet customer with a sincere and warm welcome and ensure they are aware you are there to help
- Ask open questions to find out customers needs
- To recommend, select and locate the correct merchandise for the customers needs
- To provide information about in store offers, promotions and store cards
- To receive and process cash and card transactions
- Be aware of latest trends and remain fully updated on product knowledge
- Maintain a customer friendly and customer focused environment at all times.
- Guarantee a high level of customer service at all times.
- Educate and guide customers about Fraser Group, the brands and the product we sell.
- Offer alternatives and add on sales as and when necessary
- Ensure store standards are complete and the store is prepared for the next trading day
- Comply with all Fraser Group policies and procedures at all times.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work effectively within a team environment
- Customer focused
- Personal Qualities
- High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion
- Confident and assertive
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Professional manner
- Fashion conscious and trend aware
- Flexible and reliable
- Week day avalability
At Frasers, it's about output – not job title. We offer a world of opportunity for those that want it. Our people ground everything we do in our heritage as we look to lead in the future.
To succeed, you need to live and breathe our principles.
● Think without limits and take the team with you
● Own it and trust in your abilities
● Be relevant to to our people, our partners and the planet.