IT Service Desk Junior
- Weighbridge Rd, Shirebrook, Mansfield NG20, UK
Frasers Group are currently looking for an IT Service Desk Junior Analyst to join us at our Head Office in Shirebrook. We started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to strive forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation. As a PLC with a £4bl turn over, this opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment is one for the bold.
All aspects of IT are managed in house here at Frasers Group which means there are lots of opportunities to learn and develop new skills. You will be provided with learning material to further develop your knowledge and also gain qualifications.
- Taking responsibility of IT support queries that come from our Head Office and stores across the UK and beyond
- Providing IT support to all aspects of the business via our phone and ticket systems, logging detailed and concise information
- Monitoring, fault tracking and problem management to ensure optimum service
- Assisting the broader IT teams with preparation of hardware/software
- Writing and updating technical documentation to ensure the team is kept up to date
- Owning end user tickets right through to resolution
- Working as part of an every growing global support team, currently 80 strong
- Getting involved in a variety of IT projects from server migrations and store network roll outs to developing new algorithms for our automated robots in our warehouses
- Working a shift pattern between the hours of 7am and 11pm. Which includes weekend work 1 in 4 weeks
- On-Call 1 in 16 weeks (business critical calls only)
- No prior experience needed, just a passion for IT and desire to develop your skillset and grow with our business
- Team focused and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues to offer support and advice
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Problem solving mindset and able to think logically and calmly under pressure
- Able to manage and prioritise a busy workload
What’s in it for you?
- A relaxed dress policy
- 20% off for all group brands including friends and family.
- Access to our new breakout facility with quiet rooms and the latest consoles all thanks to GAME
- Frasers Groups IT training academy which is designed to increase your potential and push you to the next step of your career
- World class bonus schemes which could make you a millionaire
- Increase your salary by up to £6000 as you progress through our training academy
- Earn certification bonus each time you pass a certification
- Refer a friend employment bonus
- Take advantage of business hours training so that your personal time stays your personal time.
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer-focused.