Customer Service Advisor
- Telford Rd, Basingstoke RG21, UK
Frasers Group are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to join us at our office in Basingstoke. We started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to strive forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation. As a PLC with a £4bl turn over, this opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment is one for the bold.
Are you passionate about delivering a great customer experience whilst thriving in a fun, fast-paced environment? If you are, then why not join our team and be part of one of the fastest growing retail companies in the UK.
This fantastic opportunity is to join our growing Customer Service team based in Basingstoke. Your first 4 weeks will be made up of onsite face to face training & support followed by a flexible approach to working from home.
This is a diverse role where you will be the first point of contact for supporting customers from any of our brands. So, if you have a passion for Luxury Goods, Sports, Fashion, Cycling or Gaming then this is the job for you!
To manage customer contacts through various channels (Telephony, Web Chat, Social Media) on behalf of Frasers Group. You will work both independently and as part of a team, liaising with other parties such as stores, couriers and the distribution warehouse to ensure that the customers’ experience with Frasers Group is the best that it can be.
- Provide excellent and personable Customer Care to Frasers Group customers through all available channels.
- Work with the highest standard of verbal and written communication and utilise an agile and nimble approach to each customer’s needs.
- Log, record and resolve customer contacts and issues in an efficient and professional manner across all functions within Frasers Group.
- Take ownership of customer contacts and complaints and liaise with various departments, creating rapport with Store management and other Frasers Group functions to reach best resolutions and through that actively promote best practice.
- Take action on customer feedback to recover potentially lost customers and/or resolve concerns.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Committed to the delivery of an exceptional level of customer service
- Excellent PC literacy and a working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and not scared to challenge the norm and think outside the box
- Natural ability to work independently within an established team
- Show respect to others in a positive manner and build strong working relationships
- Strong team player and role model, capable of gaining trust from your team and peers
- Enthusiastic, positive, resourceful and resilient.
- In return for joining us at Frasers Group, you will receive:
- Staff Benefits which include.
- 20% off purchases made in our retail stores and online.
- 20% off our onsite Everlast Gym.
- Automatic entry into our world class bonus scheme – The Fearless 1000.
- Ongoing training and development with opportunities to progress your career as we continue to grow and expand.
- Access to GAME’s onsite Belong Gaming Arena