Digital Marketing Executive - Everlast Gyms
- Washway Road, Sale, Manchester, United Kingdom
Everlast Gyms are the newest business venture of the international retail giant Frasers group and we are taking the fitness world by storm.
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for fitness is second to none, their knowledge and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled.
This role will see a motivated and ambitious individual take ownership of website, social media, email and SMS platforms for Everlast Gyms. The right individual will work closely with the Head of Marketing, and the in house design team, to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns that help drive new membership sales, improve member experience and elevate the online perception of this newly established brand
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing, the fitness team and Creative Marketing Executive to plan and execute an engaging calendar of social media content.
- Managing social media comments and messages, responding in good time to all communication on Facebook and Instagram channels.
- Managing our other online pages and responding to reviews including google pages, trip advisor pages and TrustPilot pages.
- Ensuring our social media feed is well managed and our members and prospects alike are catered to.
- Providing regular reports and feedback on the nature of messages, comments and enquiries on social media.
- Liaising with our membership team to feedback on customer service issues on social media.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similarly diverse digital marketing role including: HTML, Social Media Management, Email/CRM, SMS
- An up to date knowledge of trends in the fitness industry
- A good understanding of HTML text formatting and ability to use this to make minor changes in website and email communications.
- Good copywriting skills, able to write in the brand's tone of voice and without mistakes
- Organised and autonomous
- Eye for Details and Passionate
An opportunity like this at Everlast is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer-focused