- Oxford Street, London, LONDON, United Kingdom
Doubletake are the innovation team for Frasers Group, we work with a number of well-established brands ranging from activewear to high fashion. We are quickly growing as a team therefore now require a Visual Merchandiser to join the small tech team who report into Fraser group head of design.
Doubletake Innovation also take part in collaborations with outside brands (most recently Zara, Ovie Soko, Courtney black) therefore along with the day-to-day tech duties this role will lead new exiting opportunities and chances to elevate your skills!
All brands we work with are multiproduct women’s/men’s including all product types ranging from activewear, wovens (e.g., ww woven dress, mw tailoring), skiwear, outerwear, knitwear, homeware, accessories, even some children's wear!
- Monitoring stock levels to ensure we always have enough stock
- Monitoring sales and best sellers and being reactive to this
- Reviewing allocation of products and ensuring everything is distributed correctly
- Chasing and Managing critical path to ensure deliveries are met.
- Communicating any issues with manager and relevant team members
- Ensuring the system is always up to date and correct
- Communicating daily with suppliers to ensure samples arrive on time
- Supporting the buyer in planning future ranges
- Completing comp shops across all categories of menswear and reporting on these
- Maintaining, organising and processing all samples from development through to production
- Attending Fit Sessions and taking detailed notes
- Have an understanding of menswear and current trends
- Efficient in Excel
- Showing initiative
- Have a commercial mindset
- Good communicator
- Thrives in teamwork
- Good in fast paced environment
- Cross department working
- Good time management
- Willing to go above and beyond
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package