- Oxford Street, London, London, United Kingdom
Doubletake are the innovation team for Frasers Group, we work with a number of well-established brands ranging from activewear to high fashion. We are quickly growing as a team therefore now require a Visual Merchandiser to join the small tech team who report into Fraser group head of design.
Doubletake Innovation also take part in collaborations with outside brands (most recently Zara, Ovie Soko, Courtney black) therefore along with the day-to-day tech duties this role will lead new exiting opportunities and chances to elevate your skills!
All brands we work with are multiproduct women’s/men’s including all product types ranging from activewear, wovens (e.g., ww woven dress, mw tailoring), skiwear, outerwear, knitwear, homeware, accessories, even some children's wear!
A Buyer is responsible for a number of brands or budget groups £10m. They will carry out cradle to grave product and brand management. Their key focus is trading and reviewing the performance of the products and brands in their portfolio, adapting the product mix to meet the needs of customers and negotiating the best commercial deal with brands or suppliers to ensure that the best product is available for consumers at the right time.
They facilitate the expertise of the whole commercial team to manage the profitable lifecycle of the product.
Demonstrates an ability to understand and challenge systems, models and processes. Embraces change and supports management with the roll out of new concepts and principles with wider training and adoption of tools.
Is able to understand commercially when and how to shift market share between brands, challenge forecasts and adjust stock and orders accordingly.
- Proactively manages the relationships with suppliers through building trust, recognising when problems may arise and solving them collectively with the supplier. - Is responsible for projects/relationships of c.£10m.
- Proactively predicts challenges in negotiations with suppliers, pre-empts this by developing a negotiation strategy. - Looks to build win-win, long term partnerships.
- Predicts changes in consumer need and proactively takes action to meet that needs. - Challenges processes and models to ensure they are delivering best commercial outcomes for Frasers.
- Knows what outcome the system is likely to deliver and when the system is unlikely to be useful in delivering the right outcome. - Proactively makes decisions to ensure best commercial value.
- Proactively predicts when the commercial mindset does not apply and how to manage the situation they are faced with to drive best value.
- Proactively recognises what will need to change in a brand or product range and briefs suppliers in advance of the needs.
- Predicts what information and insights senior management will need. Able to challenge previous methods/formats of presenting. - Proactively drives the presentation of that information using the best method to connect with the audience. - Presents insights to the Commercial Division.
- Actively reviews processes and systems to ensure they are delivering enable commercial success.
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package