Social Content Designer
- Oxford St, London, UK
Doubletake are the innovation team for Frasers Group, we work with a number of well-established brands ranging from activewear to high fashion. We are quickly growing as a team therefore now require a Visual Merchandiser to join the small tech team who report into Fraser group head of design.
Doubletake Innovation also take part in collaborations with outside brands (most recently Zara, Ovie Soko, Courtney black) therefore along with the day-to-day tech duties this role will lead new exiting opportunities and chances to elevate your skills!
All brands we work with are multiproduct women’s/men’s including all product types ranging from activewear, wovens (e.g., ww woven dress, mw tailoring), skiwear, outerwear, knitwear, homeware, accessories, even some children's wear!
- Creating digital content for multiple brands
- Creating daily content to push products
- Expanding our social media presence and brand awareness
- Focus on driving customers to the website and converting to sales
- Working closely with the social media and graphics team to create meaningful and relevant content
- Idea generation for new content
- Market research and trend reviews
- Supporting graphics for campaign launches
- 1+ year Industry or work experience in a graphic design team
- A degree in Graphics Design or relevant subject
- Experience in making content for social media
- Experience and knowledge of the Adobe suite including After Effects
- Good attention to detail and can work in a fast paced environment
- Interest in social media as a platform to promote and advertise brands
- Interest in google analytics and strategy behind design.
- Strong understanding of Instagram
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless.
The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles - you will:
Think without limits and take the team with you
You will see the possible in impossible and will be open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for the business.
Own it and back it
You will take pride in what you do with confidence, but not overconfidence. It’s important you take ownership of your decisions, stand by your convictions and reason with contradiction.
Not hesitate and act with purpose
This role will be working with our subsidiary team Doubletake.