- Weighbridge Rd, Shirebrook, Mansfield NG20, UK
Frasers Group are currently looking for a Utilities Administrator to join us at our Head Office in Shirebrook. We started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to strive forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation. As a PLC with a £4bl turn over, this opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment is one for the bold.
- Communication with the main energy bodies: suppliers, DNO and National Grid.
- Identify and implement cost savings and opportunities
- Checking costs against Industry Standards
- Liaise with Property, Projects, Facility and external contractors
- Registering invoices to the Coda Dream accounting system
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Identifying and processing invoices
- Liaising with credit controllers and account managers to resolve discrepancies
- Ensuring all invoices are ready for payment as per payment terms
- Monthly statements of accounts reconciliations
- Prior experience within utilities administration is essential
- Experience using MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with various levels of management within the organisation, and external contractors.
- Ability to work closely in a team environment as well as individually.
An opportunity like this at Frasers is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer-focused.