- Weighbridge Rd, Shirebrook, Mansfield NG20, UK
Frasers Group are currently looking for a recruitment partner to join us at our Head Office in Shirebrook. We started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to strive forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation. As a PLC with a £4bl turn over, this opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment is one for the bold.
Based at our Shirebrook Head Office, you will deliver best in class recruitment for Frasers Group technology departments. Creating memorable candidate experiences and being a tireless brand advocate, you will seek out the best quality candidates for our roles and support them through our structured and agile recruitment process. You will be astute to the local and national needs of an ever-changing recruitment world. Being tuned in to our position in the market and able to draw on your knowledge of our competitors, you will be able to develop compelling campaigns that will allow Frasers to stand out from the crowd and ensure we attract bold and fearless colleagues.
Supporting our tech-teams, means using not only attraction as a sourcing tool, but also flexing your creative muscles to deliver compelling programmatic campaigns. Your focus will be on the quality of hire, seeking out the absolute best that will support our ambitious elevation goals. You will be a headhunter, a networker, a great communicator and above all a resilient, self-starter with a big engine.
- Recruitment experience – this is essential, it might be your first move out of agency or your next in-house move
- Outstanding communication – you will be able to manage a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Creative thinking – nothing we do is inside the box.
- Attention to detail – because when you sweat the small things, the big things happen naturally
- Analytics and reporting – we are data driven, you will be comfortable interpreting and extracting MI to support strategic decisions
- Technical recruitment skills – head hunting, attraction, Tech knowledge, programmatic and AI advertising, CRM, and community usage
An opportunity like this at Frasers is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
● Think without limits and take the team with you
● Own it and back it
● Not hesitate and act with purpose
● Be commercial and customer-focused.