2-20 Licensed Account Manager - Commercial P&C Insurance
- Tampa, Florida
Franklin Street Insurance Services is currently seeking an experienced 2-20 Insurance Licensed Commercial Account Manager for our corporate headquarters located in the Westshore area of Tampa.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience providing support for a book of commercial Property & Casualty insurance and proficiency utilizing insurance agency software. The Account Manager will enable the agents to reach a high level of production and provide exceptional customer service to our clients.
- Services, manages, retains, and grows an existing book of business.
- Handles day-to-day service work associated with the client’s account, including all endorsement activity and routine coverage questions. Responds to inquiries from clients and communicates through the point-of-sale to gather signed documents, deliver signed documents to underwriters, and obtain any additional information to finalize bind requests from agents (ex: loss runs). Follows up with underwriters for quotes.
- Identifies and determines coverage of policies to be entered into the agency management software system (AMS 360). Keeps activity, deadlines, renewal dates, coverage information, endorsements, and correspondence updated in management system on a daily basis to ensure real time information. Updates databases and spreadsheets.
- Develops and maintains client relationships during the management and renewal process of assigned insurance accounts to ensure excellent customer service and account retention.
- Markets renewals and assists in marketing of new business. Performs desktop publishing on regular basis to assist in the creation of marketing materials and assists in the creation of PowerPoint presentations. Types and produces general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business and financial reports, etc.
- Prepares and arranges delivery of certificates of insurance, policies, endorsements, and invoices to clients.
- Sends renewal letters and correspondence to clients throughout the year.
- Records and reports loss notices to carrier.
- Works on special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- An active 2-20 or 4-40 Insurance license is required.
- 2-5 years of proven experience demonstrating the ability to service, manage, retain, and grow an existing book of commercial insurance – preferably in the P&C specialty area.
- AMS 360 proficiency or similar industry software experience required.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Outlook, and related software required.
- Ability to type 55-60 wpm or faster strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (professional level English). Must be able to speak clearly and concisely. Must possess the ability to represent the company professionally both in person and over the phone with a pleasant demeanor and customer service focus. Professional business attire is required.
- Must be organized, focused, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced business environment.
- Analytical ability is required to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various problems, and prioritize work.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Franklin Street is a group of companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to today’s commercial property owners. Founded in 2006 during one of the toughest real estate climates, Franklin Street has blossomed into one of the fastest-growing real estate and insurance companies in the Southeast, with offices in Tampa, Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, and Jacksonville. Our family of real estate companies – which include Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Valuation, and Management Services – is focused on developing solutions for the evolving demands of our clients.
Learn more about Franklin Street at www.FranklinSt.com.
Recent Awards Include:
- Fast 100 Award honoring the fastest 100 Fastest Growing companies in the State of Florida
- Fast 50 Award honoring the 50 Fastest Growing companies in Tampa Bay – Tampa Bay Business Journal – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce – Small Business of the Year Finalist
- Tampa Bay Times – Best Places to Work Award
- Best Places to Work Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Real Estate Forum Magazine – cover feature 2016 “Best Bosses” edition – Andrew Wright, CEO
- Top Volunteer Workplace – United Way Suncoast
- Corporate Philanthropy Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal