Processing Maintenance Trainee
- Livingston, CA 95334, USA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
Rate of Pay: 17.85/hour
To assit with varus tasks on the production floor.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be trained in lock-out tag-out and safe work practices
- Must be able to bend, stoop walk and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to climb and work from ladders and in confined spaces safely
- Must be able to work from high altitudes, catwalks and roofs
- Must be able to lift over 50 pounds
- Must be able to work on wet concrete floors
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends and times dictated by production equipment requirements/needs
- Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.