Truck Shop Parts Runner
- Farmerville, LA 71241, USA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939. We have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
Ordering parts from assigned venders for all equipment and requesting SAP material numbers if not already created
Daily stock check and stock reorder for inventory
Weekly spot counts for inventory and monthly full inventory counts with audits
Helping shop supervisor with creating and completing work orders for each mechanic
Filling daily work orders in vehicle files
Receiving in parts from vendors in SAP
Picking parts up from vendors if they have no one to deliver them
Occasionally takingg drivers to pick up vehicles that are elsewhere
• Must have good interpersonal skills
• Must be able to effectively communicate in English, which includes reading and writing legibly
• Must be able to work safely and help maintain a safe work environment
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be self motivated
• Must be able to work various shifts, overtime, weekends, and occasional holidays as needed.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participate in E-verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.