HRIS Analyst II (Temporary position)
- Livingston, CA 95334, USA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
Purpose of Position:
The Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst will contribute the HRIS and Time and Attendance process and provide functional support expertise to the implementation of Foster Farms’ new Human Capital Management (HCM) System. The Analyst will be a member of the project team and contribute toward process design, functional system configuration, and testing. This is a great opportunity to contribute to Foster Farms’ future HR and Payroll processes.
Essential Job Functions
· Learn and understand current Foster Farms’ corporate and field-based policies and processes to identify and document changes needed as part of the launch of our new HCM.
· Configure approved design requirements in the HCM such as organization structures, pay rules, role-based security, absence plans, etc.)
· Reporting: Designs, develops, and maintains scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, queries, and dashboards.
· Collaborate as a member on a team to design and implement the future Time and Attendance processes using HCM and third party time clocks and related systems.
· Document and define HR and Time requirements and rules for use in the new HCM that apply to employee groups, positions, jobs, locations, and or unions, for example.
· Interfaces/Integrations: work on related interfaces (integrations) between external systems (such as bi-directional employee or time capture data between the new HCM and third-party Time middleware and time clocks) and across the HCM internal functionality.
· Data conversion: extract and or transform related existing Kronos and Lawson employee data for purposes of importing into the new HCM.
· Testing: contribute to test use cases and test scripts, conducts testing, reports findings, and participates in troubleshooting and defect resolution of related HCM functionality.
· Training: drafts, contributes or reviews training materials.
Additional Job Functions:
Collaborate and participate in regular team meetings
Timely follow-through on assigned activities and action items
Collaborate with other project members and stakeholders as necessary to successfully configure, test, and deploy the new HCM
Participate in planning and implementing time collection hardware/software and processes for various Foster Farms’ locations
Must be interested and available for a 12-15 month full time temporary position.
Three to five years working experience with HRIS and Time and Attendance functions in systems such as Workday, Kronos, Ceridian, Ultimate Software, SuccessFactors, Oracle. Workday preferred.
BA/BS Degree in Accounting/Business Administration (or currently pursuing) or equivalent experience.
Demonstrated proficient working knowledge and understanding of HR systems with proven history working with confidential material.
Proven ability to rapidly learn applications and utilize tools; self-motivated and directed.
Prior work experience exhibiting strong leadership
Demonstrated technical ability to be able to explore/understand/apply attributes of a software.
Strong problem-solving, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; strong customer service values.
Able to work with all levels of management. Must have a high degree of organization and prioritization skills and be detailed oriented.
Must have strong computer skills; MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Must be able to communicate effectively with varying levels of management and team members, both written and verbal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.