Shipping and Receiving Clerk B - Shift Varies
- Livingston, CA 95334, USA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
- To prepare and complete all related shipping paperwork.
- Print, download and prepare all pick-lists for shipping
- Complete all SAP and DLX functions for inbound receipts
- Answer telephones and distribute mail
- Complete the shipping departure log and invoices for each completed load
- File completed paperwork for all incoming and outgoing loads on a daily basis
- Communicate shipping correction from the Inventory Control Clerks and make adjustments
- Record, print, download and distribute all related paperwork for each load
- Upload and verify proper shipping for all completed loads
- Inform Management of order changes and/or additions (plus-ups)
- Help maintain and improve quality and food safety, to insure compliance with company quality standards and USDA regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- This is a floater opening. Must be able to work weekends and any shift as needed
- Must have strong 10 key by touch and good penmanship
- Must have strong phone skills and ability to communicate with a wide variety of people
- Must be able to perform accurately on SAP, DLx, and crystal
- Must have at least one to three (1-3) years general office experience
- Must be able to work flexible work schedules when needed
- Must be able to work in a cold environment (50°F- 70°F)
- Prior computer experience / data entry helpful. (SAP and DLx)
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must have verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.