- Turlock, CA, USA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
- Entry level Maintenance positions that will help ensure production equipment is operating in a safe, reliable and optimal manner.
- Perform preventative maintenance on specified equipment as directed
- Set-up/repair of equipment consistent with skill level
- Ensure equipment is operating in a safe, reliable and optimal manner
- Assist with equipment repairs/overhauls
- Must be able and willing to learn any equipment or task and progress to higher maintenance levels
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to maintain a good working relationship and communication with all levels of employees and management
- Minimum of one (1) year industrial maintenance experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write and effectively communicate in English, perform basic math functions and comprehend equipment manuals and instructions
- Basic knowledge of welding and cutting procedures
- Must be able to assist in equipment overhauls
- Must be able to assist in fabrication and material layout
- Must be able to operate hand and power tools
- Must be able to replace or install belts, motors, gearboxes, etc. and grease bearings
- Must be able to understand gear ratios and speeds
- Must be familiar with pumps, chains and sprockets
- Must have a working knowledge of types and usage of lubrication, oil and lubrication equipment
- Must have basic knowledge of welding and cutting procedures and related safety practices
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push, pull, bend and crouch
- Must be able to safely work on ladders and in confined spaces
- Must be able to work on wet concrete floors, walk and stand for prolonged periods of times
- Must be able to work safely in all aspects of employment
- Must possess required set of hand tools
- Must be able to pass the Industrial Maintenance test
- ]Must be able to work overtime, weekends or times dictated by production needs
- Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.