TRUCK SHOP TECH MECHANIC III - REEFER
- Livingston, CA 95334, USA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
Rate of Pay: $22.18
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday (Nights)
Perform preventive maintenance inspections and repairs to various company refrigeration trailers and equipment.
- Ability to perform “C” service inspection on refrigerated trailers.
- Pass electrical and refrigeration pre-test developed for the Refrigeration Department by Reefer Manufacturers.
- Ability to perform electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repairs to Maxon lift gates.
- Perform arc and mig welding repairs:
- vehicle pass
- overhead welding
- horizontal welding
- Perform sheet metal, fiberglass wall and aluminum rub rail repairs.
- Air brake system diagnosis and repair.
- Perform field repair of refrigeration unit, excluding condenser and evaporator repairs.
- Perform gas weld and soldering repairs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated mechanical experience repairing heavy duty trucks and trailers.
- Must have proportionate number of tools to perform repairs.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have legible penmanship
- Must be able to work occasional holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to submit and pass criminal background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.