- Farmerville, LA 71241, USA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939. We have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
The Rendering plant manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant and ensure policies and procedures are followed. Essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Manage team members to promote trusting relationship with a focus on developing team members
- Manage performance and safety of company drivers
- Maintain prompt removal of products to insure USDA guidelines are adhered to direct the logistics for raw material and finished product
- Lead the daily contact with outside renderers for the correct distribution of raw materials
- BS or BA in Engineering or related field
- Five years of management experience in rendering or related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated working knowledge of environmental regulations and guidelines
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participate in E-verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.