MATERIALS WAREHOUSE CLERK D
- Turlock, CA, USA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
To control and monitor Packaging materials and ingredients for the Livingston Deli plant. Work closely with purchasing and production to ensure constant and timely delivery of materials for production. Coordinate with suppliers for delivery of materials.
- Review MRP for materials and ingredients. Create requisitions and PO’s.
- Monitor inventory transactions (Purchase order receipts and material issue to production).
- Provide direction to warehouse material handler.
- Run report to generate cycle count Sheet and manage daily execution cycle count.
- Monitor Ingredient shelf life
- Maintain obsolete materials list
- Order PPE and operating supplies for Turlock facilities
- Must be a high school graduate, two (2) years of college is preferred
- Must have minimum of three (3) years clerical/planning experience preferably in food manufacturing environment with computerized purchasing and inventory systems.
- Prior experience with SAP purchasing and accounting systems is desirable
- Must be able to work with suppliers and company employees in a courteous and professional manner
- Must work rapidly and function under pressure and time constraints. Accuracy of information and detailed record keeping is essential.
- Able to communicate with all levels of employees including management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to read and write in English
- Must be able to submit and pass criminal background
- Must be able to operate gas/electric forklift and have FF Safety License or the ability to obtain one. Assist material movement as needed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.